Mae Brussell's World Watchers International
Bibliography Sheet for Tape #366 December 8, 1978 Side 1
PEOPLES TEMPLE, PART II
OUTLINE FOR RESEARCH
Tape #282, Aug. 15, 1977, on Jim Jones, millions of dollars in Guyana, School for Assassins moved from Mexico. Mind control experiments, U.S. Govt.?
SECTION I MOTIVES AND WHAT WENT WRONG
1. Chronology of dates, Jones' life, Ryan's trip, Peoples Temple.
2. Purpose of Guyana location? Mind Control, Assassination teams?
3. What went wrong? Why mass deaths necessary?
4. Contingency a year in advance. Destroy all evidence.
5. Cast of characters. Who was involved?
SECTION II CONTINGENCY PLANS, MADE ALL ALONG. Nothing to do with "son."
6. Why "suicide" plans? Other CIA suicide experiments. Candy Jones.
7. Murder. How many murdered? How forced to die?
8. Who lived? White guards, assassination teams, accountant.
9. Drugs used for "suicide" and "murder" to slow down reaction.
SECTION III, JIM JONES, U.S. GOVERNMENT, CIA, FEDERAL AND STATE CONNECTIONS
10. Psychological profile of Jim Jones, cover story, media hype.
11. Finances, sources of funding since Indiana.
12. Brazil. CIA, U.S. Embassy, 1961-1962
13. Move to Ukiah, California with $100,000 deposit. Fenced compound.
14. San Francisco, California Temple, Synagogue, Geary St.
15. Los Angeles Temple , Contacts, arrest.
16. Jim Jones, FBI, connections, protection.
17. Jones, CIA connection, protection.
18. Health, Education, Welfare, Juveniles in his care.
19. LEAA, Federal law enforcement connections.
20. State Dept. favors for Jim Jones.
21. San Francisco Police, Peoples Temple, weapons, "hit men," training.
22. Los Angeles Police, Jones.
23. Political Contacts. Assembly, Calif., Congress, S.F. politicians.
24. Mayor George Moscone, S.F. Housing Authority, (credibility, votes).
25. White House, Pres. And Mrs. Carter, Jim Jones.
26. Immigration favors. Open harbor, boats, guns, drugs, abuse.
27. Guyana Govt., blackmail, favors, controlled by Jones.
28. Defense Department, Army, and Peoples Temple.
29. Federal Communications, Jim Jones.
30. Internal Revenue, Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms.
31. Organized Crime, Peoples Temple. Jones, politicians around him.